Thursday, March 12, 2009

Final assembly

Here I have the grounds connected to the shield. I just used some 1/4 inch wood screws to attach them. I ran the wire to the output jack, flipped it over and screwed it in place.

Be very careful not to strip the screws when putting them back in. They don't have to be very tight, it's not going anywhere. If you do, I read that you can roll up a small piece of paper and slide it into the hold. Then place the screw in the middle of the roll of paper. That should give the screw enough bite to hold.

Same thing goes for the strap locks. They need to be tight, but not too tight. They seem to work pretty good. These are from wd music and I like their design better than some others I've seen. You press the little button on top to disconnect it.


No comments:

Post a Comment